Sunday, June 19, 2011

Welcome to the monkey house

Geez its June 19th and John posted about the Vonnegut video on the fifth I really am a lay about.

I started blogging about the video when John first posted (Mostly to note a video about everyone in Grand Rapids lip syncing that Don McLean chestnut "American Pie". Its extraordinarily well done and makes you wish you lived in Grand Rapids until you realise you'd be living in Grand Rapids.) At any rate I posted it on Products of a Diseased Mind, my other blog,(Don't go there, I haven't updated it in nearly two years.) and couldn't figure out how to move the post to Neglected Niche so I gave up and began work on some stories of my own.

That's why I haven't posted recently. I really was busy and I forgot.

I am afraid this is about as good as this blog gets Duncan, I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment